Friday, December 15, 2006

First Post

This is the obligatory first post. What do I intend to do with this blog? Basically, I want to write about Subversion. I have not quite decided how I am going to do it, I imagine it will be a bit of trial and error. I am thinking of doing some form of schedule. Maybe one day will be a Subclipse tip or feature, one day a general Subversion tip or feature, one day post news from Subversion or Subclipse, such as a new feature in trunk. Maybe a news day where I link to some other Subversion and Subclipse information, and finally an essay day where I make a longer post about something with Subversion or Subclipse.

Of course, I also intend to post about other topics I am interested in or comment on something I read. We'll see and let this evolve over time.